TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The school will remain open for 6 days in a week except weekly & national/public Holidays. The school closes twice in a year, for maximum period of 10 days on account of summer and winter holidays. The school will provide the missed classes as per the convenient of institution.
2. The term fee is subject to revision from time to time.
3. The validity of the registration is three months from the date of admission. Students are required to attend at least one class to avoid re-registration charges.
4. Modes of Payments are Cash/Cheque/Fund transfer/ Paytm/UPI.
5. The Reg./Fees once deposited cannot be refunded in any condition.
6. Students are liable to take up their all classes within the package term only.
7. Classes missed by students due to faculty unavailability shall be
compensated by the schools.
8. Students who do not pay the fees on time will not be permitted to attend classes.
9. Students, who renew their package before the due date, can only retain their
existing batch timings.
10. Students are not liable to take up the compensatory classes in Monthly
11. Students are liable to take up the
6 compensatory classes in half Yearly Package. There is no compensatory class in quaterly package. 16 compensatory classes in
12. Students are liable to take up the compensatory class misses as per the prior
information to the manangement of the school.
13. Due to some unavoidable reason if a student miss 3 to 4 classes with prior
notice,classes will be shifted to next package,after renewal of package and with
the permission of director.
14. Total classes in a month will be 8 classes,quaterly-24 classes,half yearly-48
classes ,yearly-96 classes.
15. Institute will not compensate any gazzeted holiday.
16. If students get late due to any reason,the institute will not extend the time
period.The class will over as per the given time only.
17. If the parent or student has any query can call on office number and co-ordinate
with the teacher. Student/parents are not allowed to ask for the phone number
of teacher If caught doing so, will be terminated from the institution.
18. Any student who is filling an examination form has to pay the fee of complete
year, student who discontinued the class will not allowed to give exam.
19. Students /Parents are not allowed to do any financial transaction with the
teachers if doing so the institute will not be responsible Guardians will themse-
lves be responsible for the pick & drop of their ward in time, school does not
own any responsibility of any undue happening beyond the school premises.
20.The principal reserve the right to terminate the classes of students any time, if
their application or behavior is found to be unsatisfactory.